Saturday, December 27, 2008

Autism Awareness


Tagger Kit
18 - 800 x 800 papers
46 - Elements

I made this kit with lots of Love. This is a subject that is very close to my heart. because I have a daughter that was diaganosed with Autism many years ago.
Autism is a complex neurobiological disorder that typically lasts throughout a person's lifetime. People with ASD have problems with social and communication skills. Many people with ASD also have unusual ways of learning, paying attention, or reacting to sensations. It is part of a group of disorders known as Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). In most cases its causes are unknown. Today, 1 in 160 individuals is diagnosed with autism.
You can purchase this product from any of the
stores to the top right of my blog.

My Line Bar

No comments: